Free Webinar: Wealth, Wills, & Trusts – What You Need to Know About Creating Your Legacy
Join us for a thought-provoking virtual event where we delve into the unique challenges and opportunities that define the economic and planning landscape for you under California Law.
Do you have an estate plan? More than 68% of us don’t even have a Will, and many more of us will experience the very avoidable, very expensive, and very time-consuming Probate process. But it’s not too late to do something about it.
Join us for a FREE ONLINE Event on March 14, 2024 at 6 pm PST as California Estate Planning Attorney Aisha Williams, Esq., guides you through an interactive educational presentation on how to protect what matters most to you.
Discover valuable secrets that will help you transform your legacy to something you can be proud of. Gain new peace of mind knowing your family’s ‘perimeter’ is secure!
What You’ll Learn:
- The most common pitfalls people experience in their estate planning and how to avoid them.
- How to put in place a plan that will protect your kids, pets, those with special needs, and your assets.
- Deconstructing the pieces of an effective estate plan (Will? Trust? Guardianship? What they mean and who they’re for).
- For whom estate planning is for, and what happens if you do nothing, or put in place something that doesn’t grow with you.
- Pro tips on vetting your estate planning law firm and what effective planning costs (and who pays the cost for ineffective planning).
Why Attend This Webinar?
- Expert insights from Aisha Williams, Esq.
- Actionable tips and strategies that you can employ when putting your planning in place
- Exclusive live Q&A session to get answers to your most pressing questions
- Access to valuable resources, including webinar replay and newsletter
This is a great opportunity to learn from an expert. Don’t miss your chance to be part of the conversation!
Aisha Williams, Esq., is a mom of two, a CEO, and the Principal Attorney for Aisha Williams Law. With a specialization in estate planning, Aisha provides tailored legal solutions for individuals, families, and businesses. Her expertise will be invaluable in guiding you through the often daunting terrain of estate planning, helping to ensure that your loved ones avoid the pain and cost of court and conflict, and that your legacy endures for generations to come.