MAY 18, 2023
Thursday at 6PM
GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STATE OF THE ECONOMY, INVESTING, AND PROTECTING YOUR LOVED ONES AND ASSETS?
We’ll answer them in this LIVE & INTERACTIVE webinar!
What You'll Learn In This Free Web Event
Join Estate Planning Attorney Aisha Williams, Esq. and Wealth Management Advisor Luke Jacobson, CFA in a discussion on:
- How to determine the right asset allocation for your investment portfolio.
- The necessary elements of an estate plan, and how to avoid the common mistakes many people make.
- The current state of capital markets and the trends that are developing.
- How often an estate plan should be updated.
- Which asset classes to consider based on market conditions.
- What you can do to make sure your kids are raised by the people you choose, in the way you choose.
- How to ensure your assets don’t end up in messy probate or lost to the Department of Unclaimed Property.
- What effective planning costs (vs what bad or no planning will cost), and more!
What People Are Saying
“They are extremely thorough and set several zoom calls to walk me through every detail of setting up my Trust. Can’t recommend enough!”
“They are kind and giving with the information they provide and I look forward to a continued relationship with them! Do yourself and your family a favor and call them today!”
“It is so incredibly important to pick the right attorney for something as important as setting up a trust or estate plan. She and her team are exceptionally skilled and the level of personal care is why I keep recommending them. Truly the best!”
You’d be surprised how many people want to ask the same questions, but don’t feel comfortable doing so. This presentation will take that the stress out of it by addressing them!
We Focus On You
Our firms use proven systems to uncover what’s important to you. Then, we put your intentions into action for you so your assets are properly allocated, and you and your family have essential legal protections in place.