Is estate planning for you? The simplest answer is, it depends. Our inherent uniqueness as humans – family size, income level, asset accumulation – affords an opportunity to apply a unique approach to each case. If anyone tells you that you can be protected with a generic plan, run. Estate planning at the Law Office of Aisha M. Williams is anything but “one size fits all” or “cookie cutter.”
Knowing we are all unique, we offer three levels of planning to suit your varying needs, and you get to choose the level of planning that best fits your family.
Avoiding unnecessary court dates and probate should be a concern for all households, and we cater to the spectrum. From starter plans designed primarily for families with young children and not yet much in the way of financial wealth, to more robust plans for well-established families concerned with matters of asset protection, preservation and increased growth, we have you covered.
Personalized Service And Fees
We have priced our planning for you at the intersection of affordability and effectiveness.
Depending on what you need, our fees range from around $2,000 for those not worried about keeping family out of court, up to $8,000 for an extensive plan that provides significant asset protection after death and maximum protection for your assets from inadvertent loss to the state department of unclaimed property (which holds more than $9 Billion in assets in California alone) or the court process.
If you are looking for the cheapest planning you can find, you may as well read up and do it yourself because you will get the same quality of planning online as you will with any lawyer who is charging fees less than what we offer here.
When we meet for your Life and Legacy Planning Session, we will review our three planning levels with you, and you will choose your own fee based on your budget and the planning options that are most important to you and your family.
Thanks for your interest. I know you have a lot of options when it comes to legal planning. I look forward to meeting with you. Schedule today!
Helping You Throughout All Stages In Life
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- Traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- Families with special needs looking to ensure that their children with special needs will be taken care of and able to continue to receive government assistance;
- High net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration; and
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration.
We Help You Ensure Your Plan Is Current
Your plan needs to evolve with you as your life changes and as the law changes.
We keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect your life.
We often serve the whole family and multiple generations of the same family.
From free estate checkups for elderly parents to basic planning documents for young adult children, become part of our client family and feel the care you deserve. Schedule your consultation today.
No Time For Mistakes
Learn The Six Major Mistakes Families Make When Choosing An Estate Planning Attorney, And How To Make A Loving Choice For Your Family.
Let me help you protect the people and things you love to make sure they stay out of court and out of conflict.
Enter your name and email address and we will send you the free report right away. We respect your privacy – we will never spam you.